The Hyman Family

The Hyman Family

Sunday, March 22, 2009

We Love Grandpa Jerry!

On St. Patrick's Day my mom since moving here has always done a traditional Irish dinner corned beef, cabbage, carrots, and potatoes. For the last few years we have always dropped a plate off to my mother and father in law. They love it. This year we invited them over. Not only was it St. Patrick's Day but it was also my father in law Jerry's birthday. I was so glad they were able to come for the dinner this year. I do so much with my family. We do every Tuesday night dinner at my house and we get together on the weekends. We are always with my family. It is nice when we could spend time with Clint's family also. My kids love when they are able to spend time with all their grandparents. I know my kids like it when Clint's parents come over and they have all their attention rather then it having to get split up in 15 different directions. So they had them all to their selves. Jerry is a good grandpa he has a way of noticing the kids good qualities and praising them for it. We love Grandpa Jerry.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Clint's parents are lucky to have you as their daughter in law! How nice of you to have them over with everyone!

Michelle said...

What a treat! Isn't it cool to know that there are others that care about your kids the way that you do! Hope you are well. You are so much fun and i miss you! Jett will be sending Eliza a letter soon! LY!