The Hyman Family

The Hyman Family

Monday, March 2, 2009

MY ELIZA IS 5!

Mommy & Eliza
On Friday we had Eliza's 5th birthday party. She has been asking since Christmas was over when her birthday would be. She would ask almost everyday how many more days to my birthday. I made her a countdown 55 days ago. Now it is over. It is a little confusing for her because she was born on February 29th which happens only every forth year. So we always do her birthday near then. On the years there is no 29th we celebrate it on the 1st. Eliza has been so excited about her birthday. We had it at Peter Piper Pizza. It was so much fun. Thanks to all my friends and family who helped me. I was a single parent that night doing a party with a bunch of kids. My husband was doing what he likes best camping.

Eliza and a group of her friends.


Uncle Lee & Big brother Jacob


Lee was betting with Jacob he couldn't eat a bunch of red pepper on his pizza. I don't know what the outcome was.



Eliza on a quad game


The quad was nothing like a real quad. I tried it and was awful at it.

Eliza and a gift from one of her friends.
Eliza enjoyed all of her gifts and was so happy to show what she got after she opened them she would hold it up high for everyone to see.





Hanna and Katie with some of their friends

Jacob and his best friend Alex

Katie and her friend/enemy Grant


Nanny Mom and Zola having a fun time

Quade cashing in his tickets

Quade had a fun time pushing other kids out of the way so he could play a game.

Me and my sweet children

We had a fun time and were very tired by the end of the night. I am thankful to be able to do fun stuff with my children. Even though Clint was not there he provided for the fun party. I can't believe my thumb sucking hair twirling petite little Eliza is 5.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sorry we missed the party! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I didn't realize that her birthday was on leap year, that is something very unique to her and special.

once upon a poppy said...

so fun! thanks again for the invite! i love eliza and i'm gonna miss seeing her twice a week!