Since this blog is also like my journal I wanted to post our family goals on it. Hopefully with them posted it will encourage us to do them. I want my family to be better this year. I told them 2009 was Christ-like time. For FHE I went around to each member of my house and asked them "How they were going to be more Christ-like this year and also how they were going to be a better person?"
Hyman Family Goals 2009 It is CHRIST-LIKE time.
* To go on the potty no more diapers for Mommy and Daddy.
(since Katie is so little that is a great goal for her.)
* Be Nice, Try not to be mean
* No hitting and scratching
* No middle finger to anyone.
(I just wrote what she told me. Why she would say that is beyond me. She saw a shirt at the sand dunes that had the middle finger on it and has asked a ton of questions. She knows it means something bad.)
* Listen better to Mom and Dad.
* Try not to laugh at other people.
* Try to be nicer to my family.
* Be more helpful to Mom and Dad.
* Try not to ask for a lot.
* Try to be a better sister.
* Take better care of myself.
* Share more with my sisters and cousins
* Try not to get as mad.
* Be more organized
* Do my calling better.
* Go to the temple.
* Try not to raise my voice as much.
* Go to the temple more.
* Read the scriptures & pray more fervently
* SERVE, SERVE, SERVE!
*Try to show more gratitude
* Better at house work
* Have FHE every week
* Do my calling better
* Choose healthier foods
* Move more
* Be better all around
I am usually really bad a keeping and achieving goals. I need to teach my children to be better then me. My hope for this year is to be better. I hope we will Shine in 2009.