The Hyman Family

The Hyman Family

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My World

The other night I was doing some Christmas shopping. I was at the store pretty late. I was by myself which really doesn't happen very often. Anyway as I was leaving the store and driving down the road. I noticed a lady on the other side of the road staggering over her feet with her clothes falling off her. I could tell she must have been under the influence of something. My first thought was AJ white trash. Then I thought about it for a minute and thought how terribly sad for her. How awful it would be to live a life tied to drugs or drinking. I felt sorry for her. I hope and pray that never ever happens to any of my children. I hope from what we teach them and learn at church they will make the right choices. I love this life. I love having the commandments and the word of wisdom. By keeping the word of wisdom it makes me free. I am truly thankful for my life. In my dreams there is no drinking and drugs in my world.

No comments: