The Hyman Family

The Hyman Family

Friday, November 21, 2008

My TBF

My family means a lot to me. My husband and children are my world. Before I was given them I had the family I was born into. My mom is an amazing person who I look up to for many reasons. I don't know how she did it alone for so many years. Then I have two sisters who are my best friends. They are always there for me. They both give me so much of their time. I also look up to them both for many reasons. Carla my younger sister is a good mom who tries to teach her children to choose the right all the time. She does without so her kids could have the things they enjoy. I guess all three of us do that. We must have learned it from our mom. My twin sister Monica is an on the go mom. She is showing her kid how to serve in the drop of a hat. I love both of my sisters very much. They each teach me thing that I need to be better at. Monica's family makes me very thankful I only have one son and really obedient children in school. While Carla's family makes me thankful none of our kids have food allergies. I could not pick a favorite sister. I have fun with both of them but my sister Monica is my rock. She is always there for me. We have a lot in common. We have a little business together and love to just hang out with each other. Last night my mom and us three girls went to the midnight Twilight movie. It was fun to be all together. Monica an I got there like 3 hours before the movie and we hung out with some of my friends till the movie started. I am thankful for My twin best friend.

1 comment:

once upon a poppy said...

k renee let's talk about the movie. what did you think?