The Hyman Family

The Hyman Family

Thursday, November 6, 2008

He is my son and I love him

This is my goofy son. He is 11 years old and very much a boy. I love everything about him. He is the sweetest kid I know. He amazes me in the choices he makes. He has really good integrity. He makes me laugh a lot of the time. This picture is how I found him when I got home from the store a couple of nights ago. Earlier that day I had bought marked down Halloween stuff. You never know when you will need a clown wig. Well Jacob thought it would be funny to greet me this way. He did the make up with marker. The next day when he got ready for school he still had a tint of green around his mouth. He is my son and I love him.

2 comments:

*~Ali~* said...

Hi Renee! So fun to see how your family is doing! Tell Ester I said "Hi"! Come check out my blog! ~~ Ali Pacheco

once upon a poppy said...

yeah i'm so glad you have a blog! i'm gonna add your link.