The Hyman Family

The Hyman Family

Friday, February 20, 2009

The Hyman Boys


Russel, Israel, Seth, Clinton & Adam
I love this picture.This is my cute husband and his brothers at Grandma Holt's memorial. I think my husband is the cutest. He just shines. I really love him. I think he is a good example to his brothers. He is right in the middle. Two older and two younger. He has good brothers. They really respect one another. They have a good time together. I remember the first time I was with them all I thought I was watching an episode of the Brady Bunch. I thought this can't be real, but it was 100% real. They just laugh and laugh a ton when they are together or quote silly movies to one another. The brothers are all different with different beliefs some the same and they all get along. I find that really cool. I just wanted to share that about the Hyman boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I didn't know Israel was his brother. When they were in our ward WAY back in the day (before you guys moved here) he & his wife were my brother's Sunday school teachers. Haha. Random.