The Hyman Family

The Hyman Family

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I don't know if I like this new stove.



For all of my friends and family who have heard me complain the last six weeks about not having a stove and cooking on the camp stove. We finally got the beast. Clint was so excited he hooked it all up and went to lite it for the first time and it blew up in his face. He burned the hair off of his right arm all the way up to the back of his head. It smelled awful. The thing that I was worried about is the flames got all in his face and burned his beautiful eyelashes completely off and his eyebrows. He was in so much pain I took him to the urgent care just to make sure he was OK. Now his face just looks like a bad sun burn. They told us at the urgent care his eyelashes would grow back. Thank goodness! They were beautiful and long . We had to shave his head to even out his hair. Burned hair smells awful. I am just glad he didn't burn down my house again. I keep saying this stupid stove and Clint keeps saying It is not the stoves fault and that he loves it. Well the thing is such a beast and ugly. I don't know if I like this new stove

No comments: