The Hyman Family

The Hyman Family

Monday, August 31, 2009

That's whats new!

I have had such a busy summer. Things are slowing down now that school is back in. I only have one child home with me and I don't know what the heck she is thinking most of the time. She is so mean to me I get called all kinds of poopie head names and she does mean things. I don't know if it is because she misses the kids or that she is three years old or maybe she is the challenge I need at this time in my life. She is loved either way. Here is what happened today.
Monica was coming over. I asked Katie last night are you going to be nice to Grant (Monica's three year old). She said yes. I asked her again this morning. She said yes. Well she wasn't very nice to him once he came over. She loves to ignore him. I wonder who she got that from. Any way then they went downstairs to play.
Jacob got a tortoise on Saturday we named him Franklin. He is really cute.

FRANKLIN

Well Katie was told to leave Franklin alone while Jacob was at school. I don't quite know what part she didn't understand because she went into his room got Franklin put him in the sink and poured hand soap on him. I asked why she did that she answered cause. I am glad to report he is ok. That's whats new.

No comments: